Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random thought of the night

Some of you know: I have an on again, off again, on again, off again relationship with Grumps. We bowl together on Thursdays and I usually give him a ride there. Well tonight, we passed up a medical office building of an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor. He looks at me and says, "Why didn't they ever come up with a more professional name for that?" We discussed this for the better part of 2 hours. He came up with "Craniolyologist." I just laughed at him. I told him ENT was good enough for me.

He also said, "Well, a butt doctor is a Podiatrist. He gets a fancy name. Why not the ENT?"

yes. he called the Proctologist a Podiatrist. This is why I'm not ever carrying on his genes. True Story.

But none the less, it was quite an interesting conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment